[amibroker] Re: Dynamic indicators - TJ ?

I wrote it in a script awhile back and it of course could be done now
in native AFL with the new version ... The problem is that it's still
not EASILY possible to then use this or other things like this as a
period to drive other things without one coding their own version of
the other things and I have no real deisre to code things like Linear
Regression / Standard Deviation etc although they are certainly
doable.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, uenal.mutlu@xxxx wrote:
> Hi Fred,
> if you send me some more information/links/code
> about Hilbert Period etc. then I can  try to implement it.
> I must admit I'm new to Hilbert stuff (Hilbert
Transformations/Periods?)
> but it sounds interessting and I would like to learn it too.
> UM

Y to
> > be equal to the Hilbert Period and for LRS to be calculated bar
> > bar based on what the Hilbert Period is as of that bar ... Is
that
> > doable ?  If so I'd like to see an example as to how whether in a
For

<gkavanagh@xxxx>
> > ultimate.
> > variables
> > 1)) )
> > 1)) ));

or
> > for
Close,
> > another
(Array,periods)
> > do

> > parameter
> > ATR

> > list.
> > indicator/function
> > are
> > control

> > as

> > created

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM