[amibroker] Re: Dynamic indicators

Statements to do plots following calculations are pretty straight
forward ... If you are looking to plot the histogram of the
difference between the MACD and the Signal Line you could do so
with ...

/* MACD */

MACDL1 = 12;
MACDL2 = 26;
MACDLT =  9;

Array = C;

MACD1 = EMA(Array, MACDL1);
MACD2 = EMA(Array, MACDL2);
MACDD = MACD1 - MACD2;
MACDT = EMA(MACDD, MACDLT);
MACDX = MACDD - MACDT;

Color = IIf(MACDX > 0, colorBrightGreen, colorRed);

Title = "MACD = " + WriteVal(MACDx);

Plot(MACDX, "MACD", Color, styleHistogram | styleThick);

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, uenal.mutlu@xxxx wrote:
> Hi Fred,
> yes true, do you also have complete plot routine
> similar to the built in one (ie. with histogramm)?
> UM

indicator/function
> > in
> > >   > script, and script sucks. Error messages while debugging
are so
> > >   > vague, that they are useless.
> > >   > > The recent inclusion of native AFL looping and flow
control
> > will
> > >   > help.
> > >   > >
> > >   > > There are some functions that accept dynamic input such
as
> > HHV,
> > >   > LLV, Sum, Ref, AMA, AMA2, WMA, DEMA, TEMA and MA.
> > >   > >
> > >   > > It would be nice if all new functions/indicators created
> > would
> > >   > accept dynamic inputs.
> > >   > >
> > >   > > -CS
NON
> > time
> > >   > >   variant argument or a constant NOT an array like for
> > example AMA
> > >   > >   would.  I don't know but I supect the code I put in my
> > original
> > >   > post
> > >   > >   won't work any way or if it has a chance of working I
> > wouldn't
> > >   > know
> > >   > >   how to modify it so it does, maybe
> > >   > >
> > >   > >   LRS = LinRegSlope(close[ i ], HilbertPeriod[ i ]);
> > >   >

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM