RE: [amibroker] Filter and watchlist

<SPAN
class=068024013-17042003>Andy,
think you want the inwatchlist() function... from help....
<SPAN
class=068024013-17042003>

      INWATCHLIST- watch list
      membership test

      Information /
      Categories

      SYNTAX

      inwatchlist( listno
      )

      RETURNS

      NUMBER

      FUNCTION

      Checks if the stock belongs to a watch
      list number listno. If yes - the function returns 1 otherwise 0.

      EXAMPLE

      Filter= InWatchList( 3 ) OR InWatchList( 5
      );

      SEE ALSO

 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: andy_kovacs
[mailto:andy_kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 8:38
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Filter
and watchlistHi.I wonder if anyone can
help.Id like to set up an explore that operates on all shares in a
watchlist. For example, I have all my current positions set up in a
watchlist called "Bets". Each night I run an explore that does the
following:AddColumn(C,"Close");AddColumn(L-(2*ATR(20)),"LongStop
here");AddColumn(H+(2*ATR(20)),"ShortStop here");I then input these
values as my trailing stops into my order system.However, to streamline
things and not have to set the filters manually Id like to use some filter
thast instructs AB to run the explor on all shares in "bets"
watchlist.Ive tried - filter=c>0 and watchlist=1but it prints
out the whole database. Any suggestions anyone? AndySend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.