From: Marek Chlopek [mailto:mchlopek@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 17 April 2003 12:49 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] databases

On Thursday 17 April 2003 06:07, Graham wrote:
> Could the same be done with running 2 instances of QT into separate
> databases of AB. Or even a single database?

Graham,
I have never used QT, eSignal or any other real data provider (I doubt they
provide data for tiny Polish market).
Just try and send us your conclusions with [CONCUSIONS] suffix mark in the
subject.

As my understanding of the database subject is, database must have one
source
only (ASCII import, MS Data or data provider). The other way -> one source
in
one database only is not valid. I think you can have as many databases with
one type of source as you wish (but I have never check how this statement
imply to real-data feeds).

Regards,
--
Marek Chlopek

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM