[amibroker] TJ: Re: Tip of the Day Bug

Same bug here on my Win98SE desktop...no tips...turned it off.
Interesting though on my WinXP laptop tips appear ok.
Funny thing is I keep both in snyc with Laplink, that is entire AB
folder is in sync. Not really a priority for me.

Would like to see Amiquote able to export or store data in another
format like metastock format or ascii so that I can use my AQ
database with other programs.

Regards
Jim

<ldeleon7@xxxx>