[amibroker] Re: Real World Trading - Death of a System ...

Fred,
except the dead systems, we have dead market also.
I have an experience these days, studying ^N225 with my composite
tickers : Although I have clear signals, the result is quite flat,
running at an average +20% or +30% Net profit for the last 3 years
period, even if, sometimes, I see 220winners/5losers !!!
After an extra volatile period, this market is now very cool for the
best ^NDX systems.
You will see more details soon.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Fred Tonetti <ftonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> Here's what it looks like . 35+ years of steady performance and
then .

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM