Re: [amibroker] Re:Addition

Sorry Dimitris,
	the short answer is you can't.  There isn't enough precission in a float to
carry the required 8 digits.

I'm sure Tomasz would have preferred to store datenums as ccyymmdd, but if you
try, you lose the accuracy at the day part.  (The least significant digits.)

So he obvoiusly made the decission, since digits were going to be lost, to
lose the century

--
	Nigel

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM