[amibroker] Re: Fred's equity indicator, definitions & how to read ?

That's correct.  You'd have to look at the equity on a composite or
portfolio basis and since these are not yet working properly in AB ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "HB" <hossamb@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Fred,
>
> For the yellow triangles, is smaller always better ?  For example,
if my
> system does not trade a certain stock for a set period of time
because it
> does not meet a certain criterion (e.g. lack of trend), then the
yellow
> triangle would be quite long and high, right ?  But the situation I
> described is not necessarily a bad thing, at least not according to
my
> standards.
>
> HB

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM