RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.31.0 BETA released

Rik,

I have seen a few from Anthony like the one quoted, and yet not all are. I
have not seen one since recently changing to Eudora, but will continue to
monitor...

Regards,

         Mark

At 14/04/2003 02:54 AM Monday, you wrote:
>Anthony,
>
>I have noticed when I receive your messages here, they are always one big
>pargraph that is messy, and for me, difficult reading.
>
>It seems there are no line returns.
>
>See below. I am including the full text for illustrative purposes.
>Normaally, I would not quote the entire messgae.
>
>Am I the only one seeing his messages this way?
>
>Rik Rasmussen
>Stock Analyzer mailing list moderator
>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM