[amibroker] Re: Real World Systems - Multiple Sub Signals

Ken,

Ther are NO stupid questions, only stupid answers.  PLEASE continue
to contribute. We'll all be the better for it.  Because the idea of
combining indicators or systems in a meaningful manner has been
around for awhile does not mean it's not a good idea.  It is ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx> wrote:
> Bob:
>

> Thanks for the references.  The tone of the reply is one that
certainly
> will encourage other beginners to share their thoughts and
ideas¡Äbut
> maybe Real World systems is just for experienced hardened
veterans.  I
> will stay quiet and read from now on, not wanting to waste others¡Ç
time
> mentioning stuff that has been known for years.  As I recall, the
person
> who suggested this thread wondered why there was so little response
> initially¡Ä..
>

> Ken

combination.  Is
> this a mathematically correct thing to expect?  Does moving in this
> direction promise dd reduction?   Assuming you select subsystems
that
> are not highly correlated, should you not expect improvements in the
> combination that are not possible in the single subsystems?
>

> Any comments?  Build-upons?  What?
>

> Ken
>

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx