[amibroker] Re: My Real World System for IBM: Sell=C ???

I knew this had to be too good to be true ...

The buy statement essentially say if todays C > yesterdays high then
buy and the buy price is either todays open or yesterdays high +0.20.

hmmm ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike" <mik-u@xxxx> wrote:
> > Sell=C;
>
> This looks like an error. Sell should be a condition (true/false or
> 1/0), but C is a price.
>
> It may not be a "Real World System", due to a look into the future
> (check Close, set Buy Price to Open and sell at Close same day).
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "nkis22" <nkishor@xxxx> wrote:
> > Below is my day trading strategy for IBM, simple, and long only.
> >
> > Why is it that the sell arrows in AB appear a day late?
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > nand

> > SetTradeDelays(0,0,0,0);
> > Buy=IIf(Cross(C,Ref(H,-1)),1,0);
> > BuyPrice=IIf(O>Ref(H,-1),O,Ref(H,-1)+ 0.20);
> > Sell=C;
> > Buy=ExRem(Buy,Sell);
> > Sell=ExRem(Sell,Buy);

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM