Re: [amibroker] reserved words

Tom,
	BarCount was only just added in the latest beta (4.31).  This beta also added
the reserved words 'if', 'else', 'while', 'for' and the '&&', '||', and '!'
alternatives to AND/OR/NOT.

It's documented in the ReadMe that accompanied the beta.

In the help files, all the functions are are listed in the "Alphabetical list
of AFL Functions".

The reserved variables are slightly hidden in
Contents->Amibroker Formula Language->AFL Reference Manual
	1. The identifiers sub-section
	2. The Variables sub-section  (this also has the definitions of the
		constants)

--
	Nigel

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:31 am, tom wrote:
> Can someone tell me where to find a list of reserved words like
> barcount  and their defs.?   I have used the search capabilities of
> help and the posts but cannot find barcount  - I know what it means
> but I think there are others like it and if I could find the list I
> could learn about them.
> thanks
> tom

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM