Re: AmiBroker 4.31.1 BETA released, was [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.31.0 BETA released

UM,

With regards to your post at amibroker-ts (Ignoring extreme price
changes) IMHO the more one "ignores" the effect of real world events
on prices the more one is subject to them in the real trading.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, uenal.mutlu@xxxx wrote:
> Hi Anthony,
> I tried DELL and GE from 1/1/2003 to today
> and it works well.
> UM

AmiBroker 4.31

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM