From: Steve Dugas [mailto:sjdugas@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, 13 April 2003 5:55 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Off Topic - For Computer Gurus

Hi Bob,

I actually have a copy of XP Home (I paid $20 for an upgrade certificate
when I bought my computer), but to tell the truth I have very few problems
with ME and so I am afraid that if I upgrade things might only get worse. I
was thinking that it might be good to wait for a couple of service packs to
come out first so that all the major bugs will be fixed by the time I
upgrade. What do you think?

Steve