RE: [amibroker] System Testing & Evaluation Portfolios was Trailing Stops ?

You
are correct and this is an acknowledged problem (at least I think its been ack$B!G(Bd).
Tomasz has mentioned that he will be introducing portfolio testing in the not too
distant future.  To do this correctly now you have to have some other
method of handling the portfolio.  I$B!G(Bm currently working on such and will
be using Amibroker to generate the position entry and exit signals via the
exportation of an Exploration(s) via automation. The program will then read the
CSV$B!G(Bs and make the decisions on what to trade and how much to allocate to each.

Portfolio management can be a large and
complicated project unto itself as witnessed by some of the extensive threads
that have occurred here in the past and it is the next logical and equally
important step in formula evaluation.