[amibroker] Re: Trailing Stops

Dingo,

Yes it is an estimate but (imho) one is still skewed and the other is
not and the effect this has in the optimization process is to lead
one away from what I perceive to be the best parameters.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> I see it from both points of view and (imho) if you understand the
> differences and keep them in mind then whatever way you want to
view it
> should be ok.  Unless you're trading mutual funds where you don't'
worry
> about slippage and trailing stops, etc. then isn't it an estimate
> anyway?

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.3115308.4434529.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=17
05
> 632198:HM/A=1457554/R=0/*http:/ipunda.com/clk/beibunmaisuiyuiwabei>
>

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=245454.3115308.4434529.1728375/D=egrou
> pmail/S=:HM/A=1457554/rand=408737668>
>

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM