Re: [amibroker] Re: Subject: Worden Brothers T2108 indicator

Not a good time to be
short.........
<BLOCKQUOTE
>1.
  My data begins on Jan 20002. What do you mean "out of the market" ?. The
  system is always in the market. In my data, I have a first SELL/SHORT on
  july 2000. The previous signal would be a COVER/BUY, but I donīt see
  when.If you have previous N100 data [with the current synthesis] check it
  out, although it has only historical value.The main advantage of this
  AboveM40 indicator is that it has good resonance with the main market
  trends, WITHOUT mistakes, as many other Breath indicators. This fact may
  help the trader to avoid crucial mistakes, stay on the right side and
  improve its trading .At least, do not buy when the market is a clear SELL,
  do not throw everything out of the window when a clear BUY signal is
  there.It is a good point to start, IMO.DT