Re: [amibroker] Back testing a Score Based System in AB

Hello,

No it is NOT required to delete composite
before scanning.
Please read the reference.
<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?name=ADDTOCOMPOSITE

Excerpt:

"
flags - contains the sum of following
values
  atcFlagResetValues = 1 - reset values at the beginning of scan
  (recommended)
"

This flag is set by default so values are reset back to zero
at the beginning of scan.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE