RE: [amibroker] Intraday testing

Arthur what I have given below for backtesting will give you
the last trade of the day. Unless you have data at 1600 hours you cannot just
call up a figure for that particular time. In words what I wrote was If the
next period$B!G(Bs hour is less than the current period$B!G(Bs hour then the value is to
be the close of the current period. Example the last trade was at 1545 hours
and next trade is at 1040 next day. The close is for the 1545 period as the
next bar hour is 10 which is less than 15.

In some illiquid stocks the last trade for the day could be
at 10:01 am which is a long way from 4pm

Hope this explains it better.

face="Times New Roman">Cheers,
Graham

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia