[amibroker] Re: Worden Brothers T2108 indicator

Never mind ... I got it.  This is a similar type of indicator to DT's
RSIOB/OS indicator.  These types of things make interesting watching
and they are somewhat similar to the "semi-watered down" QQQ system I
posted sometime back.  However it would be interesting to see charts
like of this indicator going back to 98-99 when the market was going
straight up.  I suspect you'd find that lots of stocks stayed above
their 40day M/A for a long time.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <fctonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> I know what a 28 day PMS indicator is, but what's a PMA ?
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> > Here is a chart of the Worden Bros. T2108 indicator.  Ron D
> >

> > Gary Smith's: T2108 indicator

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM