[amibroker] DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [amibroker] DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS
  • From: "goldwing01" <GOLDWINkkkkMSNkkkM>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:34:51 -0700

Dimitris, I like follow your codes, first-class learning carves for
me. I have yet to write a simple code, but I have learn to read most
code that are posted and I truly love Anthony's code they are very
easy to decipher and since most of yours have picture it helps to
determine the beginning of deciphering your codes, but this last one
you just posted I need a book to go with it. Can you please help me
to determine what it's all about?
Thanks in advance.

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM