[amibroker] Equity() Question

One of my AFL
explorations on Equity() no longer seems to work like it once did months
ago.  I know the Equity Function has been enhanced since
then.
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
I used to be able
to do a backtest on 21 "n last days".  Then set Filter = Equity() >
100000; and set "n last days" to 1 and run explore to find all stocks which had
a profit greater than my initial equity of 100000 over 21
days.
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
But now when I
change "n last days" to 1, Equity() gives me the equity for only the last day,
not for the backtest.
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
I tried using
Equity(Flags = 0, RangeType = 1, From = 21) then setting "n last days" to
1.  This still does not help.
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
If I just use "n
last days" = 21 then I get 21 lines for the same stock.  I just want 1 line
in my explore grid for each stock that meets my filter.
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
Bring me up to
date on how this is done.
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>Thanks,
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
<FONT face="Vladimir Script" color=#000080
size=5>Rick