[amibroker] Re: Larry Williams Inner Circle Review

Don,

Thanks for posting your results. That is all I was asking for from anyone.

It does not matter how many or how few trades are in your system...
JUST POST SOME RESULTS. We are all smart enough to filter thru the
data without taking pot shots at the trading system.

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Don <ddsmcl@xxxx> wrote:

> attached are the test reports of a simple trading system trading
only the short side of a single dow contract off the 10 min chart from
jan 1 to march 28.

> the Annual system % return: increases 4 fold by reducing the Initial
Equity in half.

> pick it apart.
>
>  Don

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM