[amibroker] Re: OLE Automation: AmiBroker's objects

Antonio,

have you read the newsletter Issue 13/2001 (No. 21)? Therein Tomasz gave some teaching examples of how to use AB's COM Objects with JScript and VBScript. You find it in the member area of www.amibroker.com . I hope that gets you started.
http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/13-2001.html

Stephan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Antonio Marra" <ant.marra65@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I'm beginner in programming and I want to learn about it.
>
> I need more information about AmiBroker's automation objects and their
> methods and properties.
>
> I read the "Automation Object Model Reference" section in the AmiBroker's
> User guide and these informations are not enough for me: some objects are
> clear to me, some others not at all.
>
> Could someone tell me where I can found more informations?
>
> .Or could someone share these informations or post some examples to me?
>
> Thanks.
>

> Regards,
>
> Antonio

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM