[amibroker] Re: Plotting Horizontal Grid Lines

Hi Tomasz,

Can you explain more about the relationship of:

1. Custom scaling.
2. Logarithmic chart.
3. Middle
4. "plotgrid"
5. "styleOwnScale" in Plot statement.

They seems to relate to each others and have some kind of
precedences.  All my "plot" statement uses "styleOwnScale" with
min/max parameters.  I select "Middle", but no horizotal lines
shows.  I try plotgrid and nothing shows until I select "custom" and
give some min/max value; however these min/max does not match with my
customed scale define in Plot statement.  TIA

> Hello,
>
> In Indicator Builder:
> Set Scaling to "Custom" and specify Min and Max.
> then you can either use pre-defined grid lines
> or add your own via PlotGrid function.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM