[amibroker] Re: Esignal warning

Hi! Thanks for your answers!! I have win98. Donīt use any anivirus or
firewalls. The harddrive was formated 2 weeks ago.
I use esignal 7.2
I have 2 DBCAPI.DLL - one for esignal and one for Amibroker.
Have also 2 of MFC42.DLL - one in windows\system and one in esignal.
Same with MSVCRT.DLL

The database is named eSignal as i did not change it in the
beginning.

Is your opinion that this works better with other windows versions?
Sometimes it works fine several hours but suddenly these things
happen.

Thank you

> Hello,
>
> Try to RENAME eSignal database path.
> Then create new database using eSignal.
>
> I don't know what Windows version you are running
> and if you have installed any program that could
> affect MFC42.DLL and/or MSVCRT.DLL libraries
> that AmiBroker users.
>
> Also I don't know which version of eSignal you
> have installed and if you have the most
> recent DBCAPI.DLL present on your system
> (run 'search' to find maybe you have multiple
> incompatible versions on your machine).
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

You
> > > know what it means?
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > >

> > > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> > > Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> > >

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM