[amibroker] Waiting for the Peak

The [interesting] ratio r=dj/ndx had a peak on Aug5,
2002.
The zig(r,15) has recognised the peak. [above
gif]
The zig(r,20) is still searching where the peak is, 8 months
later !!!
The explanation is simple : Since the recent Highest is
rmax=9.38,
the zig(r,20) will recognise point P1 as a peak,
when r will be below 7.50.
We should consider this "strange" behavior when we use zig,
peak, trough and related functions.
Any peak/trough is recognised later and the delay, perhaps, is
more than any trading system can afford.
Dimitris Tsokakis