[amibroker] Re: yahoo updates

It's been broken for at least a week now as far as I know.  I have
changed setting down to 3 for multiple download and It still broke.
I have been switching to MSN site for now.  Only issue is all my
indexes are needed to be mapped.  I'd like to get back to Yahoo EOD
but do not know how at the moment.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM