RE: [amibroker] Shifting charts VERTICALLY

You probably were thinking of PlotOHLC--See TJs example at the
bottom. -Bob
-----
PLOTOHLC
- plot custom OHLC chart Exploration/Indicator builder
SYNTAX  PlotOHLC( open, high, low, close, name, color/barcolor, style =
styleCandle | styleOwnScale, minvalue = {empty}, maxvalue = {empty} )
RETURNS NUMBER
FUNCTION  Plots the price chart using custom open, high, low, close
arrays supplied as parameters. Fifth argument name defines graph name
used for displaying values in a title bar. Graph color could be static
(if sixth argument is a number) or dynamic (when sixth argument is an
array). Color indexes are related to the current palette (see
Preferences/Color)
style defines chart plot style (see Plot() function for possible values)
minvalue and maxvalue - (used by styleOwnScale plots ONLY) define plot
minimum and maximum values (lower and upper boundary for Y axis)
EXAMPLE PlotOHLC( 1.1*Open, 1.1* High, 1.1* Low, 1.1* Close, "Price
chart shifted 10% up", colorRed, styleCandle );
-----