Re: [amibroker] Re: Plotting an interval´s condition

Jayson,

interestingly, I donīt seem to be able to get the
HHV value itself, let alone the respective cum value!!!??? It may be my
ignorance or something else>VBG<.

Please have a look with me at the attached
chart.

I have circled the high Iīm after. In the indicator
windows below, called linechangeup and linechangedown, you see green and red
bars, one of each being circled yellow as well.

Now, the high value (and itīs resoective cum value
Iīm also after in a separate step) are right between a green bar of linechangeup
and a red bar of linechangedown as you can see.

Letīs say the circled red bar has the cum value of
"test" and the circled green bar has the cum value of "test4".

Then, the highest high in between should
be

hhv(high,(test1-test4)+1) which is shifted from the
last bar to the left by the factor of lastvalue(cum(1)-test1, thus:

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Ref(hhv(high,(test1-test4)+1),-(lastvalue(cum(1)-test1))

But this gives me another result for whatever
reason!!!!!

Whereīs my flaw???????

Appreciate it a lot!

Markus