Re: [amibroker] Re: QuoteTracker Users: AB 4.30 and QT?

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: QuoteTracker Users: AB 4.30 and QT?
  • From: "wavemechanic" <wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 07:03:11 -0700

<BLOCKQUOTE

  ----- Original Message -----
  <DIV
  >From:
  Mark Allen
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 9:18
  AM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: QuoteTracker
  Users: AB 4.30 and QT?

  Arthur,Thanks for the note. I still haven't found the source of
  the problem.AB correctly detects whether the plug-in is installed and
  whether QTis running or not, it just doesn't receive the data that QT is
  pullingin. It is interesting that it works with an intraday database, yet
  allthe more puzzling that it should only appear to be broken with an
  EODdatabase.

  It is not clear to me (perhaps
  missed part of this thread).  Why do you expect that AB should be able to
  update an EOD database from intraday data?  I am not aware that AB
  changes the database.  What comes in is what you have.  It can
  obviously change the time frame of the chart, but that does not change the
  database.Can any other AB/QT users state
  definitively that they aresuccessfully updating their EOD database with QT
  intraday data?Regards,Mark» -----Original
  Message-----» From: arthur sawilejskij
  To: <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»
  --- In <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mark
  list archive for a possible» answer - but apart from reassurances that it
  > located on this machine. I will continue to hunt down the» source
  > Sent: Friday, 14 March 2003 9:28 PM» > > To: <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»
  > > Subject: Re: [amibroker] QuoteTracker Users: AB 4.30 and QT?»
  Each watchlist can hold aprox 100 tickers (120 max I think).» > > I
  > > BTW,» >
  >          I was also trying
  too unreliable.  It's much better getting an email each» > >
  >          Michael.» >
  >» > > >Can anyone confirm that AB v4.30 and the latest QT.dll
  >» > > >I use QT to update my EOD database during the day, and
  since» > > >installing AB v4.30 it does not appear to be working
  >now looking for confirmation as to whether the problem» > > does

  Mark------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
  ---------------------~-->Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->Send
  BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
  href="">amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  page: <A
  group FAQ at: <A
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/