RE: [amibroker] I am new and not sure if this will fit what I am trying to do

The
Alert window will notify you the condition is true. This can be associated with
a sound file or an email The commentary sounds more like your solution. Have the
window open and, depending on how you code it, the commentary or calculation
will come up in RT. You might want to take a  look in the help files for
Writeif and Writeval to get some idea's....
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mleonsprint
[mailto:mleonsprint@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 2:17
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] I am
new and not sure if this will fit what I am trying to
doI want to have an alert and when the alert is
signaled I want the commentary screen to come up as I have 3 variables that
need to be calculated and I need the calculations, is this something for
the "alert" screen or "commentary" area and does the commentary come up
automatically in realtime? I was not sure so I thought I would askThanks
for the HelpSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.