[amibroker] Re: Fw: 6 valuable Sell The Market signals

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "trailblazerii" <ewylonis@xxxx>
wrote:
> Dimitris,
>
> Thank you.  I am now starting to understand some of the
capabilities
> of AmiBroker.

Great !!
Do not hesitate to ask again ANY question.
I will do my best to give the reply.
The artificial composite tickers is an excellent T/A tool and we are,
at least, lucky to run in some seconds these valuable scans in AA.
Other software users still try to calculate the AdvIssues/DecIssues
as if it is the end of the world. In this area, amibroker is by far
the best. Sometimes I wonder if the only missing item is an AFL
[FOR...NEXT] loop to make AFL the most powerful T/A language...
DT

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > But, you should run in AA, after downloading the new EOD, the
> > formulas you run on 3-25.
> > The formula you post below in only for Ind. builder [except the
> first
> > useless line]
> > Example: for RSIobi/RSIosi you should run in AA for all stocks,
all
> > quotations the
> > /*RSI OBI-OSI*/
> > s1=RSI(14);
> > os=s1<=35;
> > ob=s1>65;
> > values7 = os>0;
> > values8 = ob>0;
> > AddToComposite(Values7,"~rsiosi","V");
> > AddToComposite(Values8,"~rsiobi","V");
> > Buy=0;
> > This will update your composite tickers and will give you
> > automatically a refreshed graph.
> > Is it more clear now?
> > DT
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "trailblazerii" <ewylonis@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Dimitris,
> > >
> > > Thank you for the tips on your indicator.  I implemented it as
> you
> > > indicated with the N100 database and it matched your chart
> > exactly.
> > > Now I have a new problem and I have spent about 4- 5 hours over
> the
> > > last week trying to solve it.  As a neophye with AmiBroker I am
> > still
> > > trying to learn by doing.
> > >
> > > My new problem is that the indicator graphs, RSI OSI, RSI OBI
and
> > RSI
> > > Medium have not updated since I created it on 3-25-03. I am
> getting
> > > horizontal lines for each of the graphs since then.  I have
> > > checked "settings", preferences and the help screens and user
> > guide.
> > > I have done a new scan in AA every day since 3-25-03 but I
still
> > get
> > > horizontal lines since 3-25-03.
> > >
> > > Any clues you or anyone can give me to explore would be
> > appreciated.
> > > My exact code is as follows:
> > >
> > > //Nasdaq 100 RSI-Overbought-Oversold
> > >
> > > AddToComposite(1,"~COUNT","V");
> > >
> > > MaxGraph=4; //EMW changed from 3 to 4
> > > os= Foreign("~rsiosi","V");
> > > ob=Foreign("~rsiobi","V");
> > > C1=Foreign("~COUNT","V");
> > > Oo=C1-(os+ob);
> > > os1=100*os/(os+ob+oo);
> > > ob1=100*ob/(os+ob+oo);
> > > oo1=100*oo/(os+ob+oo);
> > > Graph0=os1;
> > > Graph1=ob1;
> > > Graph2=oo1;
> > > Graph2Style=1;
> > > oodif=MA(oo1-os1,3); //EMW added
> > > Graph3= oodif; //EMW added
> > > Graph3Style=1; //EMW added
> > > Graph3Color=22; //EMW added
> > > Title=EncodeColor( colorRed )+"Rsi OSI = "+ WriteVal
(SelectedValue
> > > (os1),Format=1.1 )+"%"+
> > > EncodeColor( colorGreen )+", Rsi OBI= "+WriteVal(SelectedValue
> > > (ob1),Format=1.1 )+"%"+
> > > EncodeColor( colorYellow )+", Rsimedium= "+WriteVal
(SelectedValue
> > > (oo1),Format=1.1)+"%"+
> > > EncodeColor( colorViolet)+",oodif= "+WriteVal(SelectedValue
> > > (oodif),Format=1.1)+"%";//EMW changed to add oodif
> > > Graph0Color=32;
> > > Graph1Color=27;
> > > Graph2BarColor=42;
> > > Sell=ob1>=46;
> > > Buy=Oodif<=46 AND os1<=25 AND oodif>=os1;// EMW added
> > > PlotShapes(IIf

(Sell,shapeUpArrow+shapePositionAbove,shapeNone),colorRed,0,Graph2,Off
> > > set=0);//EMW added
> > > PlotShapes(IIf

(Buy,shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorGreen,0,Graph3,Offset=0); //EMW
> > > added

--
> --
> > --