[amibroker] Re: Indicator only shows if I double click in the window?

Similar but not exactly same problem.  I have to hit apply button
several time.  I even have to reload the AFL and hit apply in several
instances to get the chart updates.  I suspect it has to do with some
memory cache issues.  BTW, I have a embeded Jscript in my indicator
which will open,read in datas every time I change a new ticker
symbol.  This Script does not get executed unless I go thru steps
listed previously.

In summary,  Chart does not update 100% of the time.

Weird.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> Just tried that, the scaling makes no difference. At least it does
work,
> just have to double click.
>

> Cheers,
> Graham
>
>  <http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading>
> http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
>
>  <http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia>
http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.3115308.4434529.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=17
056321
> 98:HM/A=1457554/R=0/*http:/ipunda.com/clk/beibunmaisuiyuiwabei>
>

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=245454.3115308.4434529.1728375/D=egroupmai

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM