[amibroker] Re: small request in autoanlyzer

Bob,
You're right in that it toggles between the windows but the main
window (chart window) still stays in the background and I have to
manually minimize the AA window.  Seems like there should be an
easier way to do this.
ron

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bob Jagow" <bjagow@xxxx> wrote:
> Ron,
> Alt+F6 toggles the focus back to the last window.
>
> Bob

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM