[amibroker] Re: Trading Psychology

ProfitOK,

And I have news for YOU!

Definition: A 'Holy Grail' trading system not only beats the market...
It consistantly makes a profit!

Either we are mis-communicating, or you don't get it!

I learned all of the things you mentioned years ago and then used
backtesting software to develop profitable trading systems based upon
that knowledge.

What makes you think that all of the attributes you mentioned CANNOT
be incorporated into a successful mechanical trading system?

1) Disclipine
2) A Plan
3) Prices to Buy/Sell/Short/Cover
4) Stop Loss criteria
5) Profit Objectives

I concentrate on all of the above and have multiple profitable
mechnical trading systems (both on paper and in my account). And is
that not the 'Holy Grail'?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that we are
mis-communicating. (If I am wrong, then Tomasz would be "Out of Business".

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, profitok <profitok@xxxx> wrote:
> I have news for you
> It  DOES not exist
> and if someone  invest as much energy as it takes to develop it,
would be better of learning how to be a discipline

<RickParsons@xxxx> wrote:
>   > I highly recommend the book "Trading in the Zone" by Mark Douglas.
>   >
>   > If many of you have been searching for the "holy grail" formula
>   without success, read this book and find out why this is a losing
>   cause and how a successful trader's mindset is different.
>   >
>   >
>   > Rick
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM