RE: [amibroker] Re: Trading Psychology

Hi Ben

I always thought MM was position sizing.

Have a good weekend too.

Thanks for the explanation of your methods, afraid I do not
like people just stating xyz will do this in future without something in the
way of reasons they based it on. A lot of traders seem to want to follow the
lead of others for some reason. Maybe it is lack of self confidence, laziness
not to put in the effort themselves, conned into believing another is better
than themselves.

Occasionally someone will come along with the right
credentials, “integrity”, which I suppose is why so many follow
others statements as recommendations. Don’t get me wrong, I do not know
you Ben and so cannot draw any conclusions as to your credentials. There are
just too many who simply ramp a stock they are stuck with which makes me ultra skeptical
of any unjustified statements on future stock movements.

There is only one way to trade, and that is the hard way,
you do the work and you reap the benefits.

face="Times New Roman">Cheers,
Graham

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia