[amibroker] Re: taxes --- Offshore havens, etc.

  • To: Sigstroker@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: taxes --- Offshore havens, etc.
  • From: profitok <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:48:57 -0800

Hello
Let me share  my experience with  very well to do clients who  took the
trouble to hire tax attorneys to set up all kinds  of  gimmicks to avoid
paying taxes
(including changing citizenship to other countries with lower or  no tax)
this  EVENTUALLY back fire and cost them MUCH more then the original taxes
due
(legal  and accounting fees) to avoid jail
hope this help those who even Consider doing this
nice day
Ben