  >From:
  DIMITRIS
  TSOKAKIS
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 7:27
  AM
  Subject: [amibroker] (unknown)
  No, I have not seen this.There should be some data
  problem.Since R=DEMA((C-O)/(H-L),t); an {empty} value is due to some
  C,O,H,L trouble.I see {empty} values for mutual funds, which have only
  Close, Volume data.DT--- In <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "Stephen Almond \(T\)" <<A
  href="">s.almond@x...> wrote:>
  Dimitris,> > I have a strange problem when using your indicator
  with some stocks and indices. The curve is missing for large periods. See
  the attachement. Have you seen this? (Note it also affects my histogram
  version - but in a different way)> > Steve> >
  --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS"
  <TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:> > Steve,> > The BANG is
  not the problem, if the signal is clear and without > >
  whipsaws.> > My plan is to introduce more delay in through the
  smoothing factor as > > the trend gets stronger, thats why I
  need a relative measure for this > > strength.> > If
  we speak for 3 steps [fast-medium-slow] or probably 4, special > >
  care may be taken in the last phase to recalibrate the smoothing > >
  factor in order to get a sharp "exit" signal.> > DEMA is , IMO,
  nervous enough to feel the change ASAP.> > I have numerous
  alternatives and I will examine them carefully to > > reach the
  optimal solution. The basic thought is at> > <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/36592>
  > Any opinion is much appreciated.> > Thank you for the
  interesting reply.> > DTSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.