Re: [amibroker] Amibroker vs Tradestation 2000i

Stan, have you done any studys that show that
stocks selected by vectorvest are more likely to perform better for you
than those that you find using only  technical analysis scans?  I
would like to hear opinions from a lot of Amibroker users about this.  Ron

<BLOCKQUOTE