[amibroker] Sequence of two conditions - attn. Nigel, Steve and Peter

Nigel, Peter and Steve,

many thanks for your assistance on the
subject.

I was busy for the last few days and thus couldn´t
fully appreciate your help.

I may have found a solution by using Sum()
function.

For instance, if the period in question is x, then
I count the multiple occurrences of condition1 as

Sum(condition1,x).

Now, the "first" occurrence within the range x
(counted from the beginning of the chart rather than form the end as usually
done in exploration mode), equals the "last" occurrence for exploaration mode,
i.e.

if Sum(condition1,x) equals 5,

then I ask for

Valuewhen(sum(condition1),x)==5,cum(1),1)

to get the bar´s number.

Just wanted to present this thought just in
case some (like myself) may have wondered how to do this.

Cheers

Markus