RE: [amibroker] Persistent ASCII Data import problem

set
local Data to Enable. do you have amiqote set to auto import into
AB?
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Rakesh Sahgal
[mailto:rakeshsahgal@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 12:43
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Persistent ASCII Data import
problemGroup,Problem: Every new bar added to
the data file getsdisplayed in the chart only when I re-import the
asciidata. If a new bar is added to the data file and I runAB it shows
data that was present in the file till thetime when ASCII import was run
last and not the entiredata file.I have attached a graphic of my
ascii data settings inAB.Can this problem be resolved by changing
theconfigurations/settings? If not is there any other waythe procedutre
can be automated?Thanks in advance for any
you Yahoo!?Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your
desktop!<A
href="">http://platinum.yahoo.com Send
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.