RE: [amibroker] filter problems

<SPAN
class=811293716-31032003>ron,
are
you running an exploration or a scan? Explore uses the filter. In scan add the
criteria to your buy/sell statement...
<SPAN
class=811293716-31032003>
<SPAN
class=811293716-31032003>buy=filter AND my conditions
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: rmortonmd
[mailto:ronmd@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 11:31
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] filter
problemsI have a simple request that has been causing
me problems.  I have been using the Trendline Studies posted by Anthony
Faragasso for buy and sell indicators, I have found that the 10 day moving
average works best for me.  When I do a scan looking back 1 or 2 days I
get a long list of possible canditates for purchase.  I have tried
putting in the following filter:    Filter=C>20; as I am
only interested in stocks above this range.  I don't get anything
filtered out.  I have put this both at the beginning of the study
and at the end of the study and I get the same results, nothing is
filtered.  I have somewhat resigned myself to manually looking at
the entire file that has been produced; it seems to me that there should
be a simple way of using a price filter within a study.  Any help would
be appreciated.ronSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.