[amibroker] Re: Fast OR Slow ? [was TRENDING vs RANGING]

Lionel,
I try something much better than MACD.
The combination in this indicator is not the A and Z of T/A.
MACD crossover systems loose steadily -50% or more and it is
something to avoid.
As you see from the example gif of
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/36592
I try to eliminate delays and stay into the trend as much as possible.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxx> wrote:
> The MACD combines a fast and slow indicator. It isn't the Holy
Grail,
> under some conditions it fails.
>
> Lionel

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243066.2784921.4151384.1927555/D=egroupweb/S=17