[amibroker] Re: TRENDING vs. RANGING markets (phsst)

<4) When you say there is no compounding:
    Did you set positionsize so that you always buy 1 or 100 shares?
    If you do not use positionsize at all, you might be using

Thomas,

Thanks for your effort.

What I meant by no compounding is that I limited each trade to $20k,
so that the system could not increase the trade size as profits
accumulate.

I'll go through your explanation of the System Test Report this
weekend, but my first impression from your description of some of the
calculated fields is that certain calculation assumptions in the
reporting program are flawed.

Anyway, I'll take a look and ask questions if I don't understand your
explanation.

Thanks again,

Phsst

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM