Re: [amibroker] Re: Bug in LLV ?

On Thursday 27 March 2003 21:41, DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS wrote:
> In
> SYNTAX  llv( ARRAY, periods )
> periods is positive.
> On the other side, a negative periods would hint to the lowest value
> for the next bars. I would be more than happy to know, but...

Dimitris,
I'm not sure but probably minus number is coded and treated by program as
positive argument but veeeeery, very high. All depends on type of variable in
the source code. If it is really true and it is recognised as very high (e.g.
65000) it will explain why all the time we have the same value - in fact in
most cases it is ALL TIME LOW.
Just some variations about programming -:)

All the best,
--
Marek Chlopek
mchlopek@xxxxxxx