 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: 520001085531-0001@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:520001085531-0001@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003
11:58 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Bug in LLV ?I think the LLV function does not work
correct.For example: I do an EOD scan on the current stockand define a
date range (say 1/1/03 to today). I have a calculation which
says  macdline = macd();  leastVal = LLV(macdline,
-5);Since it scans from 1/1/03 to today, one would expectthat
leastVal would be a different value in each iteration or at least every 5
days, but surprisingly it always has a constant value over the given full
date range.IMHO the LLV function here always uses the least of the
last 5 values of the macdLine array. I would have expectedthat it better
would use the least value of the "currently" tested day plus 4 days prior to
that... Shouldn't it function that way?UenalSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.