Re: [amibroker] Cleanup Database

On Thursday 27 March 2003 15:41, Tony/Dianne wrote:

Tony (and Dianne ;-)

> On another subject, there is a tab Tools->Cleanup Database.  I searched
> Help for this and found nothing.  Can someone please describe this function
> and it's proper use??

I think it checks the database to see if you have old, not updated by 30 (i
think) days securities and eventually asks you to delete those symbols from
the database. For example this is usefull when a quoted company is bankrupt
or liquidated and the stock exchange decided to stop quoting (when you have,
say, more than 100 symbols it is difficult to maintain it manually).

--
Marek Chlopek
mchlopek@xxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM