[amibroker] Re: Fw: 6 valuable Sell The Market signals

Dimitris,

I pasted your code into the Auto-analyzer (AA) and Indicator Builder
(IB), ran it and got different results.  First I pasted the code into
AA and ran the code against my database which is Quotes Plus.  I ran
it with only stocks and then against the whole database of Stocks and
Mutual Funds.  The run with the entire database is closer to your
results. I then created an indicator in IB with the same code.

Could the difference in the results be explained by using different
databases or did I do something wrong?

Also, How did you get the arrows?  Were they added manually?

How do you add a graphic to a message?  I will then send a picture.

The code that I included in AA and IB are below and I would
appreciate any advice.

Thanks,

Ed

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>