[amibroker] Re: TRENDING vs. RANGING markets

Jayson,

Thanks for the comments.
As an example, the NASDAQ has been in a Ranging
mode since approx. December. In hindsight, this
can be seen with 20/20 clarity. Heading into this
however, it was not clearly evident.
The other problem is,......by the the time the
sideways market is recognized, it morfs into something
else. (like a downtrend) :-(

Gosub283

http://www.amibroker.com/library/  ? There

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM